First in Organizing has set the following polices in order to provide the best service to each client and to protect the financial interests of the company.
- Payment is due at or prior to the time of service.
- Cash, checks, Zelle, and are acceptable forms of payment.
- Clients are responsible for any and all bank fees due to insufficient funds.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Services are scheduled in a minimum of 4-hour blocks of time.
- Each client is allowed one cancellation with less than a 48-hour notice. Clients with subsequent cancellations of less than a 48-hour notice will be required to pay a $100 cancellation fee, regardless of whether or not the job is rescheduled.
- If the client is not home or is otherwise unable to keep the scheduled appointment once the organizer arrives at the home/business; the client will be required to pay a $125 no-show fee, regardless of whether or not the job is rescheduled.