There are important factors to consider when determining if the value of a service exceeds the cost. First in Organizing (FIO) knows what it takes to help a client achieve success. When you hire Shirley, you are hiring a professional with experience, empathy, and confidence.
- Consultations: Getting to know the potential residential client before the first organizing session is important. Free phone (30 minutes) consultations or charged on-site (60 minutes) consultations allow both parties to understand the needs of the client and the available services provided by FIO. (The fee for an on-site consultation is applied to organizing costs should you decide to proceed past the consultation.)
- Organizing: Hands-on organizing, email, and phone call support are all part of the organizing project. A minimum of 4 hours is required for hands-on organizing. Free email and phone support are value-added services.
- Shopping: FIO is available to shop for your organizing products.
- Maintenance: FIO is available to develop and provide maintenance programs.
- Pricing: Contact us to learn about our pricing tiers.
Due to the varying nature of business clients, a conversation between FIO and a potential business client is needed. Contact First in Organizing to discuss opportunities for daily, project, or retainer alternatives.